PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rest in Peace Gabrielle




I've hit bottom. It is all much too much now. I have received word that my dear friend, Gabrielle, passed away yesterday, December 22, 2010 at 4:30 pm. 

Something inside of me must have intuited this because I have been in deep mourning, sobbing to no end, since yesterday afternoon. The tears have poured out of me in a steady stream that could fill the ocean wide. This grief has left me with a vast expanse of emptiness in my heart. I'm in an unusual emotional space. I feel in this world, but not of this world. I feel tested beyond my means. There have been too many major blows packed into the past few weeks. A person can only take so much. I am on my knees pleading mercy. 

Last night, in the middle of a surge of pain that seemed to possess the power to consume me whole, I pulled a card from my Doreen Virtue "Archangel Oracle Cards" deck. This is the message I received... 





Hello from Heaven

Archangel Azrael: "Your loved ones in Heaven are doing fine. Let go of worries, and feel their loving blessings."

Additional Message: "Your loved ones aren't far away; in fact, they're quite near. In your quiet moments, you can feel their presence. These really are true visitations, and I ask you to trust your intuition. You may notice dream visits from deceased loved ones. Know that your loved ones are happy, free of all suffering, and want the same for you. Your loved ones want to work with your guardian angels to help you be peaceful, so watch for other signs from Heaven."

Working with Archangel Azrael: Azrael is known as "The Angel of Death," since his primary role is to help people cross over to Heaven at the time of their physical death. Far from being a morbid role, Azrael surrounds the newly crossed-over soul with loving light to make the experience uplifting and comforting. Azrael helps deceased loved ones make contact with their living family members and friends. You can ask Azrael to bring you a message or dream visitation from your loved ones in Heaven
.
 






Last night, as I was crying, I felt a presence surround me. It enfolded me, comforted me, rocked me, the way a mother would rock and soothe a child. I believe this was a visitation... an act of Grace to hold me in my time of sorrow. Life is such a mystery. I did not receive word of Gabrielle's passing until this morning, but the heart knows. The heart always knows.

Rest in peace Gabrielle. You are a beautiful soul who touched many lives with your healing presence. Your memory will forever live on in my heart and those of the many who love you.


1 comment:

  1. Shannon so sorry for your loss. I will be holding you and your friends family in my thoughts and sending comforting thoughts your way. Hugs ((((Shannon))))

    ReplyDelete