PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Winter Solstice




To all members of our community who honor the turning of the wheel, I would like to wish you a Merry Winter Solstice. This is a very fertile solstice, pregnant with the limitless possibility and potential we find in the longest night of the year. This solstice night is graced with a full moon lunar eclipse. 

The energy is perfect for diving deeply into ourselves, reflecting on the year's lessons learned, all we are grateful for, and the dreams we wish to birth in our lives as the light steadily returns once this night has passed.
 




"Up rose the wild old winter-king, And shook his beard of snow; "I hear the first young hard-bell ring, 'Tis time for me to go! Northward o'er the icy rocks, Northward o'er the sea, My daughter comes with sunny locks: This land's too warm for me!" ~Charles Godfrey Leland 

2 comments:

  1. You know Shannon this morning I woke up feeling so much better. All the stress and tension I been feeling feels almost like it's started to melt away.

    Is that a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very in tune with the rhythm of the season Miss Jamie. Enjoy this day of reflection and release.

    ReplyDelete